DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
I met Daniel at the Upland Police Department. He appeared to be quite stressed. Had some legal issues?
I approached Daniel and put my arm around his shoulders, asked him if he ever prays. He said sometimes. I asked if I could pray for him. He said yes.
I said a general prayer asking for God's help for him through these tough times and to help him to become the man he wants to be. I should have told him of God's Love for him, but I missed that opportunity.
I will not leave that out of future prayers as that is the most important issue in our lives.
We need more prays for Daniel. God Bless him.