DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
My wife has been battling with physical and mental health issues for an extended time. The struggle has taken a severe toll on her health, spirit, and faith, as well as our relationship with each other and our daughter. I pray that she may receive the breakthrough she has been desperately praying and hoping for, that God will heal all that is broken and out of place, and that we may all be delivered from the shadow that has been looming over us and weighing us down. I also especially pray our daughter is protected from the difficult times she has had to experience and God may heal any emotional wounds she has suffered throughout this. I also humbly ask for prayers for myself, for my guilt over how I might have helped us avert this crisis and for the utter helplessness I feel. May God in his compassion have mercy on us and deliver us. Thank you.