DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
A week ago I got a new hot water heater. It was a Saturday and it seems plumbers don't work on Saturday without charging an arm and a leg. John & Pat Pagel recommended a plumber and I called him. I asked if he could help me with my leaking hot water heater. He said he was not working. I asked if he could recommend another plumber and he said he would come because if he recommended someone they would charge me way too much. He did the job by himself (He was an older man). My water heater is in a cabinet about 2 feet off the floor. Praise God he was able to get the old heater out and put the new water heater in. I found out later he was sick and that was why he wan't working that day. But he came to help me instead.