DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
This prayer has been answered!
Thanks for praying for Denise. She so appreciated it and is well now. My new request is on behalf of my best friend Cheri Tyler, who sits in church with me. She has an hereditary rare blood disease called Hemochromatosis. Her sons also have it. It means too much iron in the blood that can cause great damage to the organs. She goes regularly for Phlebotomy treatments to remove the iron. Her request is: her test show major changes in her liver. She is seeking a new Liver Specialist. Please pray it is a good Dr and that she doesn't have liver cancer or Cirroshis from iron deposits. She and I thank you all for praying!