DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
This afternoon at 1pm, Ronna and I will be leading a time of singing, bible study and fellowship next door at Charter Oak Mobile Home Estates. A couple of residents reached out to us a few weeks ago, and have been promoting this gathering to their neighbors. Please pray that God would lead those who need to be there, and that the time would be beneficial spiritually and socially for these amazing people whom God created, knows and loves so very deeply. We are grateful for this open door of opportunity to serve, connect and pray with these neighbors.