DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Our two daughter-in-laws need prayer. Kelly's brother Mike Leonhardt, has double pneumonia COVID. Pray for complete healing. Karen's father died of COVID a month ago. Her mother, Gladys, had a seizure and possible stroke a year ago and wound-up in a nursing home. The nursing home called she and her brother last week and said that Gladys won't eat and they wanted to put her on hospice care and remove all medication (including the anti-seizure medication). Grandkids can't visit until they are vaccinated (4/26). Her prayer is to keep her mom alive until then so that the grandkids could see her. She is also back teaching a "hybrid" situation where neither set of parents are happy. They think that she spends too much time with one set of kids and not the other. Pray for her strength and peace of mind.