DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
I thank God we are all well and Thank YOU all for your work at the food bank. My son and I came a few weeks ago and we got a LOT of food!!! However we shared it with 4 families and 2 neighbors and some people our sons know. We gave everything away!!! Isn't that awesome to be able to help so many!!!
I need many prayers, but specifically, our little maltese girl that just turned 6 and found out she, too has liver failure, s did our beloved 8 year old bichon girl 7 years ago.... We are giving her things, including an appetite stimulant, but she doesn't want to eat. She IS hungry and looks to us to feed her, but she'll either turn away or take it, then spit it back out. Please pray for her to al least eat, to give us more time together... We could have up to 6 more months, if she will eat.