DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Dear Church Family,
Please lift in prayer the Camarena Family, George and Dina, their 2 children. George is about 43 years old and last Thursday woke unresponsive. He was taken to Pomona Valley and was put on a ventilator. After numerous tests, the doctors really don't seem to know what is happening to him. He continues to be on a ventilator with 70% oxygen support. We would appreciate your prayers for this young couple and their family...Dina is frantic and knows that only God can intervene now. Please partner with us, with them in your prayers.
Cecilia & Rudy Tarango