DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Please pray that my son can mentally survive the isolation that he is having to endure at such an impressionable age. He has lost a lot of weight, spending so much time in his room and on technology. He doesn’t want to bathe. He used find joy in challenges, but now doesn’t seem to even keep up his grades. He no longer goes to youth group, which he used to enjoy. He is angry when we bring things up. There is also mental illness in the extended family, and I worry that the long term effects will affect the trajectory of his life.