DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
1. My cousin's probate hearing that I am the administrator for, is two weeks from today, Thurs., Jan. 28. Please pray that the judge will determine who the beneficiary is. I am a cousin, the opposition is a 1/2-neice & nephew in Alaska who never knew her. 2. Dean's 86 yr. old brother fell and broke a hip but because it was not displaced he did not need surgery. BUT, he is in a lot of pain. Please pray for healing and that the pain would diminish. 3. I had a breast biopsy last year. My primary care physician died shortly afterwards. My new PCP called immediately after she got this year's report saying that the biopsy report last year had shown a precancerous condition. Have an appt. with a surgeon a week from today, Thurs. Jan. 21. Please pray for wisdom.