DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Our older son, 35, is lost.... He has been mostly on drugs, meth, I believe, for well over 10 years. He has spent maybe 4 of the last 10 years in jail for something drug related somehow.Mostly thefts, now cars, I guess. I fought for him even before he was born. He has has trouble as long as I can remember... It's just gotten worse. He has been 'out', this time so far about 15 months. He seems to have chosen the drugs over his family. He lost a really good job, that was such a blessing for him to have gotten after all this. Also, now gone. The lies haven't stopped and car payment and insurance not made. If he ends up on the street, he will end up dead. PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY HE SNAPS OUT OF THIS SOMEHOW AND REALIZES OUR TINY FAMILY OF 4 IS ALL HE HAS AND A MOTHER THAT LOVES HIM MORE THAN ANYONE EVER COULD. THANK YOU!