DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
I am an RN. As of yesterday I am now working 12 hour shifts and working with Covid positive patients. Our hospital is so overwhelmed by this. Last time Covid surged I was able to work a Medical Surgical floor that was Covid free. Yesterday that same floor had 12 Covid positive patients on it....there is just not room to keep them all isolated on separate floors. These people are so sick, my heart breaks for them. Please pray for our hospital, nurses and for me that I don’t get the virus with this exposure now. I’m very nervous.