DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Gina Y Lorenz
Update on my son Daymon. Surgery went very well. However he has diabetes. He needs to get that under control, taking insulin 3x a day. This could also be brought on by his drinking. He is out of the hospital and staying with a friend. Daymon feels he can get this under control with diet and exercise and no drinking, though He has quit for now I pray he stays off his daily consumption and for he and his brother to reconcile their relationship due to excessive drinking and behavior moods...could have been the diabetes causing the mood changes. Prayers for forgiveness and mutual respect for each other . Thank you so much