DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
I would like prayers for my friend from Washington’s boyfriend. Her boyfriend Pete was in a bad car accident this morning. His best friend Rickie was the driver and he passed away in Pete’s arms on the side of the road. Please pray for Pete and the trauma of losing his best friend in front of him. Also please pray for Rickie’s family as they go through the loss of their son/brother/grandson. Elizabeth really appreciates knowing that prayers are headed their way. Thank you