DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Gina Y Lorenz
Update: Denise S 11.2.2020
Considering the chemo and her hair starting to fall out she is in good spirits. She was getting nauseous up able to handle it. The test treatment caused her to itch but took benadryl and it subsided. She took a Covid test today and it was NEGATIVE!! Praise God for that. Her next treatment is Wednesday and starting to get more aggressive, we want her to respond well to the antibodies. .thank you for continuing prayers.