DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
PRAISE and PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!
My Dad received his court date for Tuesday, December 29th! This is HUGE as the timeline was such an unknown and could have been a year from now. AND the judge assigned to his case has worked with my Dad's lawyer in the past, so hopefully that is good too! PLEASE pray for a listening and merciful heart for the judge, and for my Dad and his lawyer to be clear, concise, and calm!! Thank you for the prayers they are FELT.