DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Kathy & Drew vandenberg
Monday, Oct 12, 2020, just learned from Maarta's doctor he gives her 12 months. It's not over until GOD says so! I' heading down for 3 days tomorrow. I will sleep at the hospital & be with Maarta. I HAVE SO APPRECIATED YOUR PRAYERS!!!
We are in the middle of sorting & packing a 5 bedroom house down to 2 bedrooms. God has provided help "in time of need". Praise the Lord, it's never too late. Maarta accepted Christ at 8 yrs old, but daddy didn't approve, so she has strayed from Him.
He wants her! but I'm not sure her 2.5 year old is ready. We need coverage! the enemy has been messing with Drew's work situation. He needs favor & wisdom, plus God's comfort for our only daughter Maarta, 32 yrs old. much love Kathy