DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Gina Y Lorenz
UPDATE on Denise S.:
"UCLA approved me and got all the paperwork done . They are doing all the pretest this week and I start the trial next week .
Results from my Pet scan can in , no metastasis , some bright activity on the tail of the pancreas and less than moderate around the arteries . Dr O'Conner, from Kaiser LA , whom I like agrees the clinical trial is best and she will also follow me and wants me to keep her informed of my CT progress . So yesterday was a good day . Feeling hopeful.. "
Praying for antibodies to be effective during this time also she will be starting chemo at her weekly appointments on Wednesdays.
She thanks everyone for prayers. Me too