DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
I love and miss you church family! please pray for my oldest friend in Ohio named Bari. She just found out she has breast cancer and will have surgery later this month. I prayed with her and she asked me to put her on our prayer chain. Also, pray her heart is open and the Holy Spirit gives me the words to give her the Gospel. Her daughter is getting married this Saturday which is wonderful but stressful. Regarding an earlier prayer request I had posted...my friend Kitty did see the Dr she wanted finally, and it is a broken tailbone. Please continue to pray for her healing and that she would desire a relationship with the Lord. I have a praise as well! My son and daughter in law now have a little boy named Owen Russell Graham, born Aug 31 at 7.14 lbs. He is growing leaps and bounds and is more joy to this Grandma's heart. Love, Blessings and thank you to all who are praying.