DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
A week ago I had a sudden onset of double vision. I waited a day, it didn’t go away, so I went to the ER last Sunday. They ended up admitting me and ran MRIs, ultrasounds, an EKG, and finally a lumbar puncture. Praise God—there’s no tumor or other major condition! But my intracranial pressure is high with unknown cause, and it’s resulted in sixth nerve palsy affecting my left eye.
Would you pray that doctors would be able to see me for follow up sooner than scheduled, and can figure out what’s causing the pressure in my head? Also, that my eyesight will restore completely? And the headaches from the lumbar puncture to go away?
It’s challenging to keep up with 4 kids, and their distance learning, not being able to see straight, or drive. But God has shown his faithfulness throughout, and I have hope for his complete healing.