DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
kathy s vandenberg
Dear church family, you are so In Tune with the Holy Spirit ! The battle has been incredible, but God won't bring you to it, unless He'll see you thru it! With your encouragement, I have bravely faced incredible challenges, as wife & mother. Maarta struggles keeping food or fluids down. She had a CT scan last Friday, results his next week. CAT scan is on the 16th Sept. We sold our house in 10 days- only God. Gone from searching for apartments to moving in together with Maarta, renting a house, we get 2 x the space & with a garage we have storage. The cost is cheaper than 2 apartments! tho' living together has been a challenge in the past we're trying to find the right floor plan. My husband has been challenged to retire. He'd like to & worries if we will have enough to last in life, he needs faith & trust in our Precious Lord. bless you all, love Kathy v.