DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
My father, Norman, is now scheduled to have surgery on September 16th to remove the tumor from his colon. He needs to go two weeks in isolation from others to ensure that he is negative for Coronavirus prior to having the procedure. Please pray for him to be healthy and remain positive and strong in mind, body and spirit in preparation for this surgery. Also for my amazing mother, Jeanette, as she cares for him. My dad has expressed his deep gratitude to all who have been praying for him, and has been experiencing God's presence and provision throughout this time.