DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Please pray for a healthy baby and uneventful Csection for my daughter in law Jenny, who is having a boy on Aug. 31! Please pray for she and my son Sean's stress level as they are getting ready for the big day. Pray for my almost 9 yrs old Grandson Ryder, who is very close to his parents and will have many adjustments in sharing them with a newborn. Also for my arthritis in my hands. My knuckles are large and painful. I need to be able to continue my piano playing as I am a piano teacher and classical music is my prayer to our Lord. Also for the Firemen fighting the fires....safety of homes and success in stopping the fires. Thank you and God bless! i am praying for you too!