DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Update - Praise God! Mike was transferred to Casa Colina Thursday evening. His rehabilitation began the very next day. I am told his stay will be up to a month. All depends on how well he is responding. He has very good people taking care of him. I will be able to visit him once a week for a 1/2 hour; for now we FaceTime. He is still not able to have any food or drink due to the swelling in his throat from the surgery. He is hoping by Tuesday the NG tube will be removed. No movement in his hands and arms but his legs have begun to twitch all the time and I hear that is a good sign. He has been complaining of not being able to be in a position laying in bed where he can feel comfort in his shoulders. He has a neck brace and it may be part of the reason. The staff re-positions him and sometimes it takes several moves before he is ok. I have been able to sleep a little better. God will help me through this one day at a time. I worry and I pray as much or more. Thank you all for joining in prayer for Mike and I. God bless you.