DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Update. By the grace of God, Mike's surgery went well. The neurosurgeon repaired the fracture bones and compressed discs in Mike's neck. The spinal chord was intact. The surgeon is very optimistic Mike will regain mobility to his arms and legs and recover from this. "All things are possible with God." The recovery could take from six months up to a year or more. All depends on how quickly Mike's body will heal. Mike has a long road ahead and we will have our ups and downs but I believe our Lord will be with us all the way. The past couple of days have been such an emotional roller coaster. I have a verse of the Bible I am holding on to and is (Isaiah 41:13) -- For, I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.' From the time I heard about Mike's accident up to the time he went in for surgery; I was in a fog, confused, scared, having anxiety as I have never felt in my life before. Now, though I have my moments, I am more calm and the anxiety is gone and truly believe is because I am blessed to have in my life wonderful and kind people praying for both Mike and for me. Thank you!