DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Rudy and Cecilia Tarango
Dear NewSong Family
..we are asking for prayer for another dear family whose lives have been affected by COVID-19. Yesterday our former pastor, Ernie Hernandez, shared that the Facio family has contracted COVID. Robert Facio and his brother Rudy are the pastor and elder respectively of Covenant of Grace Family Church in San Bernardino and they are in the midst of this battle. Their mom was in ICU on a ventilator. The church has had to shut its doors...it is a small church. Unfortunately, mom just passed away, and Pastor Rudy is now in the hospital. Please keep these two men of God in your prayers, their family for their health and as they mourn their mama, and Covenant of Grace Family Church. We are grateful for your thoughts and prayers for healing towards them..Thank you