DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Praise report: As an RN I had transitioned back to Medical-Surgical Nursing and 12 hour shifts at the beginning of this pandemic. It was rough!
I am so pleased to report that our hospital gave the green light this last week to gradually resume outpatient procedures. It was so great to be back in my department!
The Lord has sustained me financially and protected my health! I’m so grateful!
Although all patients requiring procedures now require a Covid Screen first (to protect staff and other patients) ...we still had an emergency situation on Friday where someone was needing an urgent procedure and screening wasn’t back yet. At that point I mask, glove, gown and goggle up and pray that those barriers protect!