DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Our pastor from 40 years ago is Rollo (rahl-oh) Entz, a godly man who, with wife Gretchen, served as a missionary to Brazil and returned stateside when two of their sons needed medical attention, where he pastored our church in Covina. He has reached the time in his life where his wife feels the need to place him in a memory care facility. This is exacerbated by the difficulties in getting help because of shelter-in-place.
Gretchen has joyfully permitted me to share this with you.
Please pray for Rollo as he walks through this difficult season, and for wisdom for Gretchen, for the right facility to be found, and for their youngest son, Brian and his wife to return to the Lord.
Rollo and Gretchen live in Upland near their daughter, Kathy, who is a nurse. #1 son, Steve, is a pastor in Salem, OR, #2 son, James, is an engineer living in Fontana, and Brian is in real estate living in Apple Valley.