DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
My prayer goes up to Jesus to strengthen the " houses" ....all the houses NOT suffering so much with medical needs, but more with anxieties that come from isolation over long periods of time. This virus kills the body yes, but we NEED each other too. The hug, the pat on the back, the personel interaction with teachers and loved ones. Reports have come about concerning spousal abuse, even child abuse. The QUALITY of life is needed by Jesus coming into our houses, more now than ever ! To direct us on how to survive a life without the basic, very real need, of one another. That is my prayer. It is by this very BIG need of Jesus that we most mature in Christ. We cannot do it alone.