DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Hi Pastor Grant & Ronna, so thankful Ronna posted your online service this morning. I do not know if you've heard but our daughter Maarta, 32 yr old end of month, is battling cervical cancer. Its attacked her cervix, bladder & lungs. The battle started in November. We have seen a 30% shrink reduction of it. Her doctor has her on a 21 day chemo plan, followed by radiation. in about a month she will have another PET scan, which we hope shows more shrinkage. My prayer request is that her hospital is the one associated with the coronavirus outbreak here in WA. YES she knows all the precautions. She presently has been having "pain" symptoms & won't be able to reach her doctor till tomorrow. She has an almost 2 yr old, who goes to daycare near by. The parents of the daycare kids are health care workers-they need coverage too. I know nothing surprises our Lord & He is in control. Faith in Him will over come any circumstance. Thank you for this invitation & joining me & others for Victory. Blessings to you & your church! wonderful service today! God's blessings, love Kathy Vandenberg