DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Please pray for my cousin Jason, his wife Monica, and their nearly 2-year-old son, Ryan — who has been having multiple seizures, has been through all possible medication (all rejected), and we are seeking prayer for all of them.
A team of 30 Neurologists reviewed Ryan's case today and unanimously they presented a procedure that is a minimally-invasive neurosurgery. The Neurosurgeon is Dr Wilfrong who
developed this procedure for children with epilepsy. And HE will be doing the surgery. BUT FIRST they need to monitor Ryan's brain and seizures. Wednesday they will put him under anesthesia and place needles in his skull and place a cap on his head. He will need to be monitored for 3 days. So that will be a challenge with a 2 year old. But once they get the results they will know exactly where they need to focus. The "surgery" procedure is through laser which will be the following week. They will drill his skull and laser the area on brain causing the seizures. This is NOT brain surgery. Dr Wilfong stated 99% it will cure his epilepsy since he is so young. Although this might be tough to hear as a parent...it is HOPE for a cure and he will be in the hands of the man who developed this procedure and cured thousands of young children.