DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
My old patient, M.B., got diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and I am identified as part of a lawsuit for misdiagnosing it. Pray for her health to respond to medical treatment, for her heart to be softened to not hold others responsible for her difficult diagnosis when we tried. Prayer for me not to lose my desire to care for people medically when there are so many obstacles to practice medicine. For the attorney to be ethical.