DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
We needed to give our son an ultimatum. He continues in his drug addiction and we can no longer support him in the lifestyle he has chosen. He has until June 23 his 44th birthday to either figure out how to support himself or we are moving him out of our condo. We have promised to keep a roof over his head but that is all we will help him with (rent a room, sober living etc) He said he has the desire to quit but not the motivation. When I spoke with him today he said he was going to give it all to God. We have done everything we can do in our power to help him. Now it’s in God’s hands. Please pray for our peace as we let go and let God. It’s time we surrender. So very hard when it’s your son. Thank you.