DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
HUGE THANK YOU Brothers & sisters! quick update, Maarta finished 3 weeks radiation, missed a lot of work, finances compromised. Found e coli causing infection in her body- need Holy Spirit wisdom for doctors. Found 2 spots on her spine, hoping radiation to shrink, eradicate. Next PET scan is Sept 6. We, Maarta's mom & dad have decided to sell our house & down size, either on island or closer to Maarta, after 20 years here. We want God's will, providence & favor over all this, Thank you & Bless you all! Kathy Your support has been very timely & appreciated!
Received: August 7, 2020
Update: On Jake, the boy who shot himself: he is still unresponsive, but had a test yesterday that showed slight brain activity (not sure what that means...), but before we were hearing “no activity”. My sister says his mother and 14 year old brother, who found him are absolutely stricken with grief and both on suicide watch, saying they don’t want to live if he is not around The father is possibly facing criminal charges for having an unregistered loaded gun in the house ....so devastating for this family. Grandma lives in San Dimas, they live in Orange County. They do not know Jesus. Mom and brother are also refusing to return to the home, as this is where they found him. My sisters co-worker, who is the boys Aunt is also devastated. They are saying now that it does look like he shot himself intentionally, as other shots were fired into a wall nearby first ...so horrible. Please continue to pray for Jake and his family.