DIGITAL PRAYER WALL
How can we pray with you?
Jesus remained connected to the Father through His own prayer life, and we want to be committed to prayer throughout our body of believers, following His example. We've set up a prayer wall below where you can add prayer requests publicly, or anonymously.
As a community, we can check this page regularly to see how we can pray for each other. After praying for a request, hit the "I Prayed For This" button!
- Click the "Share Your Prayer Request" button below.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Select a sharing level...
- "Share This" will share the request on the wall along with your name.
- "Share This Anonymously" will share the request on the wall without your name.
- "DO NOT Share This" will submit the prayer request to our Prayer Team ONLY.
- Check the "Email Me..." box if you'd like to be notified when someone prays for your request. Don't worry, this is the only thing this email address will be used for.
- Click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of the form to submit your request for approval. We usually approve requests within 24-36 hours.
Add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Pray for Nancy, my daughter's mom-in-law, who broke her arm in a fall. She's had surgery and is now home.
Received: April 25, 2022
My best friend Cheri Tyler's Mom has colon cancer and refuses treatment. Her name is Lorraine. Cheri and her 4 sisters just found out yesterday but their Mom has known since 2018. She is having breathing difficulties doing treatment every 3 hours. Cheri has given me permission to give this information and ask for prayer. Her Father died in October. Cheri also comes to NewSong. Thanks so much.
Received: April 1, 2022
17 year old Granddaughter Olivia is hospitalized with sepsis. Please pray for healing and that there won't be any permanent damage to her organs.
Received: March 23, 2022
Please pray for my father in law. He was having a hard time breathing. He was taken to the hospital. I think he was taken today.
Don't know any details yet.
Received: March 10, 2022
Please pray for our neighbor, Ingrid. She's been in bad health and wheelchair-bound following a pretty bad stroke. She was taken by ambulance this morning, and is in the ICU.
Received: February 27, 2022
My Spiritual Mom Laurie Tyner is battling stage 4 endometrial cancer. Her financial aspect is being depleted.
I battle homosexuality and I'm being weighed down by temptation.
My family and I are at odds and we no longer talk anymore.