Our Mom to Mom ministry provides a place for moms to relax, eat breakfast together, hear guest speakers and enjoy each other’s company twice a month on Wednesday mornings. We also host moms’ night out, park days, and other fun activities.
- Laughing with other moms about the insane but adorable thing your kid did yesterday.
- Not having to explain what your life is like because we’re all moms, and we understand.
- Eating an entire breakfast without jumping up.
- Enjoying nights out with other moms, whether it’s a movie night, pedicure, fondue, or just chatting with friends.
- Setting up play dates with other families.
- Creating new friendships for you and your child.
…BUT IS GOES DEEPER.
- Deepening your relationship with Jesus through compelling and relevant speakers, study, and authentic conversations.
- A chance to serve other women through listening, teaching, or just being a friend.
- An opportunity to serve those less fortunate in our local community.
- Supporting each other as we journey together down the sometimes difficult yet wonderful road of motherhood.
The registration fees are per semester. The 2020 Fall semester begins in September.
If you have any questions, please email Melody Anderson. We look forward to meeting you!