Our Mom to Mom ministry provides a place for moms to relax, eat breakfast together, hear guest speakers and enjoy each other’s company twice a month on Wednesday mornings. We also host moms’ night out, park days, and other fun activities.
- Laughing with other moms about the insane but adorable thing your kid did yesterday.
- Not having to explain what your life is like because we’re all moms, and we understand.
- Eating an entire breakfast without jumping up.
- Enjoying nights out with other moms, whether it’s a movie night, pedicure, fondue, or just chatting with friends.
- Setting up play dates with other families.
- Creating new friendships for you and your child.
…BUT IS GOES DEEPER.
- Deepening your relationship with Jesus through compelling and relevant speakers, study, and authentic conversations.
- A chance to serve other women through listening, teaching, or just being a friend.
- An opportunity to serve those less fortunate in our local community.
- Supporting each other as we journey together down the sometimes difficult yet wonderful road of motherhood.
The registration fees are per semester. The 2020 spring semester begins in January.
- $55 - no childcare
- $75 - one child in childcare
- $85 - two children in childcare
- $90 - three or more children in childcare
If you have any questions, please email Melody Anderson. We look forward to meeting you!