NewSong’s Mom to Mom ministry is about women ministering to other women while serving the world around them. It’s a place for moms to relax and enjoy each other’s company while their children receive quality childcare.
- Laughing with other moms about the insane but adorable thing your kid did yesterday.
- Not having to explain what your life is like because we’re all moms, and we understand.
- Eating an entire breakfast without jumping up.
- Enjoying nights out with other moms, whether it’s a movie night, pedicure, fondue, or just chatting with friends.
- Setting up play dates with other families.
- Creating new friendships for you and your child.
…BUT IS GOES DEEPER.
- Deepening your relationship with Jesus through compelling and relevant speakers, study, and authentic conversations.
- A chance to serve other women through listening, teaching, or just being a friend.
- An opportunity to serve those less fortunate in our local community.
- Supporting each other as we journey together down the sometimes difficult yet wonderful road of motherhood.
We meet the first and third Wednesdays of each month (during spring and fall) at NewSong Church from 9 to 11:30 a.m. for breakfast, prayer, and other fun activities. Come join us!
The registration fees are per semester. The 2017 fall semester begins in September and the spring semester begins in January 2018.
- Deposit: $25
- $50 – no childcare
- $70 – one child in childcare
- $80 – two children in childcare
- $85 – three or more children in childcare